Need to hire a writer? Someone to edit or review a document, technical report, novel or letter? Maybe you need one of these written and you either don’t have the time, it’s not your strength or you don’t know where to start – I may be able to help!
I’ve been blogging now for over four years, literally writing hundreds of articles, some of which have been featured on the likes of HuffPost, Fatherly, Disney, Babyology, and of course, this here blog.
Writing has always played a key role in almost everything I do. Double degree qualified with both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Science (Nanotechnology) including a degree from Western Sydney University’s College of Business, my day-to-day life as a scientist in a compliance role sees me manage a document system of close to 900 active procedures, policies and instructions. I was marketing manager for the family real estate company for 14 years writing most of the creative copy and advertising material and passionately wrote countless pages of training material for the martial arts system I founded called Neuro-CombativesTM. Quite simply the written word is what I have made a living from for over a decade.
Some of the services I can provide at competitive pricing include;
- Blog post / article writing
- Email newsletters, including marketing pieces
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae (CV) writing
- Review of fiction and non-fiction manuscripts
- Review of technical reports or letters
- Providing comments, feedback, suggestions and recommendations on any written piece
- Creation of About Us, Company or About Me profiles
- Advertisements, sales copy or promotional written content
- Services can be one-off pieces or provided on a regular schedule
If you’d like to request a quote for any of the above services, or have something similar you’d like to discuss please feel free to email me email@example.com or click here.