Admitadily my vlog was a little less busy this week but still productive. I did get a couple of videos out although if I’m to be true to you I have to be honest and say the editing of videos everyday, particularly this week was a bit of a challenge. But I haven’t given up – just came out in dribbles. Besides my work week being epic and Monday feeling like a Friday that early on, the week closed out fairly calm.
Here I’ll be wrapping up the last fortnight. What you may have missed…
- I embraced the Marie Kondo way (KonMari Method) and got to work on my wardrobe with some great results. And yes, I asked if the items Sparked Joy and said thanks along the way.
- Some people care way too much what others think. Sometimes I certainly don’t give a s*%t. In this vlog I spoke about the how’s and why’s.
- Only days after I broadcasted to Casey Neistat he announced he was ending his vlog. I managed to get in some things about me and also ate Ketchup.
- Receiving things in the mail is always a treat. My friends at MailChimp send something this time every year. In this episode I do an unboxing so we can enjoy the gift together.
- Then… I went deep. I said what some people think but don’t speak up about. Some parents should not be parents. Yep! I went there.
My family celebrated Thanksgiving again this year for the third time and it was a joy. We ended dinner by gathering in the lounge room to put up our Christmas tree which was a lot of fun. And yes, we play Christmas Carols in the background. What is a tree-putting-up-session without some Micheal Bublé’s Christmas album?
Looking back there was a lot covered from all different areas of life. And it’s been fun. Luckily I’m not dropping no cameras so I’ll be back with another episode soon!
Leave me a comment. What would you like to see on the vlog or blog next? Don’t be be shy, let me know.