I just finished breakfast and my morning short black prepared the traditional way. Before we get ready and walk out the door to start our busy Sunday I’m taking advantage of the spare seconds to wrap up the week that was a busy one of blogging and vlogging.
Ok, so it turns out it’s now the afternoon. I couldn’t finish the blog post off earlier as we had to head out the door.
We’Ve just finished off a platter of lunch out the back under the sun while breeze goes by in the background.
This week has been a productive one in the blogosphere. Although a challenge to shot, edit and upload each day I’ve still been getting the daily blog show out. This week had some interesting responses and support… and although some people don’t like the clap (my wife, lol) others want to see it coming.
This week on the vlog;
- I took you out for lunch and my barber came over for a close shave.
- I go on a rant about kids and ribbons, certificate and trophies and what should happen if they lose.
- I recorded a video dedicated to all the morning people – oh how I hate your stinkin’ guts!
- How and Why I meditate – I also share some tips and resources to get your started.
- ***My most post popular vlog for the week – How I make make my morning coffee, the traditional way.
And that’s a wrap. It’s a relaxing Sunday afternoon, enjoy the caatch up and let me know if you like the content. Happy Sunday.