I’ve always kept myself busy, taking on lots of projects and goals at anyone time. I get itchy and anxious sitting around doing nothing if I feel unproductive. Don’t get me wrong – I like to unwind and chill but if I’m feeling stagnant I need to do something.
On that note, here we are baby — day 3 of my #300wordsaday challenge.
Today has been interesting; I’ve shared multiple hats today –
- Family man – enjoyed a big family breakfast with the Siladji Crew at my sisters place.
- Financial planner – began a new project with my wife on a financial forecast for the 2016-2107 FY.
- Branding & Marketing Manager – spent a bit of time in my Dad’s Realty Company managing some CRM data.
- Family Man – dinner with my wife and kids, did some Dad duties after that, usual stuff – baths, pajamas, prep for bedtime.
- Blogger – did a bit of a revamp on my blog. Actually I bought back to life a previous theme I liked.
- Currently playing doctor – my little boy is unwell so I have him beside me asleep on the lounge with a fever at 1am.
Triad progress – still very conscious of the three things to be changed for a solid foundation over the next thirty days.
I’ll keep it as short as that. Today was… productive and memorable.